U.S. News Names 2021 Buick Enclave to Quietest SUVs List

U.S. News Names 2021 Buick Enclave to Quietest SUVs List | Tampa, FL

Driving a noisy car can be a real nuisance, and it can also be a safety hazard that prevents you from hearing important road noises. Luckily, many cars these days are built with quietness in mind. In April, U.S. News & World Report released its list of The 2021 Quietest SUVs in 2021. Included on that list was none other than the 2021 Buick Enclave.

The 2021 Enclave comes with QuietTuning technology, which is designed to filter out noise from the powertrain, the road, and traffic. To do this, QuietTuning uses active noise cancellation technology developed in partnership with Bose and Panasonic. The technology uses hidden microphones within the cabin to create a sound designed to filter out low-frequency noises such as body vibrations and acceleration. Additionally, the Enclave’s design incorporates materials designed to dampen noise, and the powertrain is designed to limit vibrations. Altogether, this adds up to a more peaceful and enjoyable ride.

“At $40,000, the Buick Enclave is pricey for a mainstream midsize SUV, but that extra money is well spent if you’re seeking a comfortable cabin that filters out road noise,” said U.S. News’ Steven Loveday.

That price tag also comes with options like tri-zone climate control, heated and ventilated front seats, Smart Slide second-row seats to make the third row more accessible, and the Buick Infotainment system. The latter comes with standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, Bluetooth® streaming audio, and an optional wireless phone charger.

Interested in the ultra-quiet 2021 Buick Enclave? Check out the inventory at Rivard Buick GMC in Tampa, Florida.

GMC Sierra Was One of the Only Trucks to Gain Market Share in 2020

GMC Sierra Truck | Tampa, FL
GMC Sierra Truck | Tampa, FL

Competition among the many pickup truck options available in the United States is more cutthroat than ever, and the tumult of 2020 had a significant impact on many manufacturers. In spite of the losses many competitors suffered, the GMC Sierra experienced growth in 2020 thanks to its high-quality construction and understandably loyal customer base.

According to the Vice President of General Motors, Steve Hill, GM was the only truck manufacturer to experience market share growth during 2020. The growth in market share experienced by General Motors allowed it to overtake its fiercest competitor and claim the crown for being the best-selling truck manufacturer in the US.

The GMC Sierra experienced an 8.91 percent uptick in sales from 2019, increasing its total units sold from 232,323 to 253,016. This massive growth correlated to a 2 percent increase in overall market share from 9 percent in 2019 to 11 percent in 2020. The Sierra’s sales increases are especially impressive given that every non-GM full-size truck sold in the US experienced a sales decline of at least 2 percent, with some manufacturers seeing sales lulls of over 16 percent.

The sales growth of GMC’s flagship truck is a testament to its hearty performance and in-demand productivity features. If you want to see for yourself why the Sierra is more popular than ever, schedule a test drive at Rivard Buick GMC today.

Updates For The 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

2020 GMC Sierra 1500 | Tampa, FL
2020 GMC Sierra 1500

The GMC Sierra 1500 was completely redesigned for the 2019 model year. However, it is already getting some equipment changes for 2020. Updates for the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 will include greater availability of powertrain options and more technology.

Late in the 2019 model year, GMC introduced the CarbonPro carbon-fiber bed and the 3.0-liter Duramax® turbodiesel engine. Both of these options will be more available across the lineup. The powerful 5.3-liter V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management will come with a 10-speed automatic transmission instead of an eight-speed. The 10-speed transmission will also be offered on the 3.0-liter and 6.2-liter engines.

Buyers will also be able to add the Enhanced ProGrade Trailering system that comes with 15 cameras. These cameras include the innovative “invisible” trailer effect that lets you see what’s coming up behind your trailer. Adaptive cruise control will also be a new option, available on the SLT, AT4, and Denali trim levels and will be able to bring the truck to a complete stop.

GMC will also be expanding its package options. The Elevation trim package will be available on Crew Cab models. Before it was restricted to just Double Cab models. In addition, the AT4 package will come with black exhaust tips and a black chrome grille surround.

Come to Rivard Buick GMC to see our full lineup of Buick and GMC models, like the 2019 Sierra 1500.