Looking to enjoy some excellent food or an incredible music performance this May? Luckily for you, we’re in Tampa, where there’s no shortage of festivals and events for citizens of every interest to enjoy.
Here’s a short list of some of the biggest Tampa May festivals:
- Big Guava Music Festival – May 8-9 – This enormous fest is bringing big acts to town, such as The Strokes and Hozier.
- Tampa Bay Margarita Festival – May 23 – More than 80 bartenders will be joining a lineup of bands for this fest in Curtis Hixon Park. (Kids need not apply!)
- Mess Fest – May 23 – This sloppy event combines science and competition in one of the goofiest ways possible, with a “shaving cream twister” and more.
- Sunset Music Festival – May 23-24 – Another huge music fest, this event brings more electronic-inspired acts to Tampa, like Skrillex and Tiesto.
- Hurricane Expo – May 30 – That’s right, learn more than you ever could have imaged about hurricanes at this even. Best of all: it’s free.
Whatever you end up doing in Tampa this month – be sure to wear sunscreen!